Friday, February 27, 2009
6 Random Things About Moi
As tagged by Awesome Sara, she made me lucky number 7!
So, without further ado, I shall deliver the random tendencies of moi without even more further delay~~~~
1. I'm a big fan of the series The Sopranos, I watched from Season 1 to 5 with each episode at least 10 times, I'm not kidding. When I save up enough money I will buy Season 6 and 7 and watch it aaaaaaaaaaall over again XD.
2. I love cooking, though very limited oven-wise, cooking is what preserves what little sanity I have. My latest ventures have been chowder, chowder and nothing but chowder! Believe me they look like vomit but man they taste good! Unfortunately when I served my friends my home made chowder, they had one dish, and one of them commented 'somebody please roll me out of this room 'cause I can't move', so, will need to work on making chowders that are tasty but not rich enough to the extent it gives people the itis :P
3. I always like the bad boys from every fiction-based entertainment, as shown below:
Dragon Ball Z - Vegeta (if you like Goku/Gohan/Krillin then outta mah face!)
The Sopranos - Tony Soprano, Anthony Junior Soprano and Christopher Moltisanti (would love to slap all of them upside the heads though)
Batman The Animated Series - The Joker and Harley (also affectionately known as Mr. J!)
Hokage Ninja Naruto - Possibly one of the very few series when I actually like the MAIN character, heheheehhehhe! Possibly because he and I both love food, ramen included!
4. LOLCat and Stuffonmycat are two sites that are salvations to my cyber soul, with the underlying disturbing concept of further objectifying cats, that said, any composition with cats with me either type-wise or compo-wise, with a bit of digi snappy happy action in this technological age, I'd say for the win. p.s. my boyfriend's cat hates me.
5. My top 10 food in non-ethnic n non-favouritism nor numerical order:
10. ramen (has to be GOOD ramen, not wannabes!)
9. pork katsudon
8. Shin Ramen (mmmmmmmm Korean goodness~~)
7. chicken soup with noodles (or rice), done in my family's way.
6. beef noodle soup with noodles, the Taiwanese way, no others!
5. Japanese curry
4. tuna fried rice (has to be short grained!)
2. FRENCH FRIEEEEES!
1. salami salami~~~ (except Verona and Danish, one day I wanna know what coppolla tastes like)
6. I have varied taste in music, the good (The Godfather soundtrack), the bad (Ok not so bad, I like to dance to Britney every now and then) and CARAMELLDANSEN!!!!!!! Yes, you got it right, the evil.
So that's all about me for today, and yes, that's yet another glowing kittehs on the top.
Have fun people~~~